Saturday, January 21, 2012

Computers….huh?


Computers are one of the biggest things since the wheel, honestly. They’re incorporated into our everyday lives in almost every way possible. Yet, hardly anyone knows (or cares) what exactly makes these marvelous machines tick. What are the parts in them? What does each part do really? Well though the next few posts I’d like to answer these questions and go into detail about each one.

 LET’S START NAOOOWWW!!!!!

What are the parts of a computer?
There are multiple parts to computers:

1.       CPU – Central Processing Unit
2.       GPU – Graphics Processing Unit
3.       PSU – Power Supply Unit
4.       Motherboard
5.       HDD/SSD – Hard Drives
6.       CD/DVD Drives
7.       Case
8.       RAM

Now one question (I know I asked myself this at first) is: why is the case on that list? Well a proper case will definitely make a difference to a computer….but more into that later.

For now I leave you with this little tid-bit of information, more to come later everyone!

Any questions or comments you can contact me at: jcm2755@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment