Monday, January 23, 2012

What To Look For in 2012: Ultrabooks

What’s an Ultrabook you may ask? Basically, it’s a super-slim, light, and highly portable notebook. The first type of incarnation of these being the MacBook Air (personal opinion), but there wasn’t really a classification of them until around late last year as Intel claimed the trademark to the name “Ultrabook”.

Why do you want one? It has about all the awesomeness of a laptop but with a light weight, slim and stylish look, and totes ~5-9 hours of battery life. Perfect for your on the go lifestyle!

Besides phones, both Ultrabooks and Tablets are really showing improvements and great refinements in the mobile market. With the way things are looking, most people are going to have one or the other (or both….why not?) by the end of this year.  I’ll make sure to cover tablets in a later post. ;)



Any questions, comments, or see something you would like explained more? Just shoot me an email at jcm2755@gmail.com, or comment below, and let me know!
*I think I might make this like my signature after my posts….because even though it sounds generic it really is true.*

No comments:

Post a Comment